Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of 7 STAR DIGITAL's online payment gateway service offered through the 7 STAR DIGITAL website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on 7 STAR DIGITAL Website. You can either register on 7 STAR DIGITAL’s website or you can enter your CID number and you can pay your latest bill.
- 7 STAR DIGITAL's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of 7 STAR DIGITAL's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to or gathered by 7 STAR DIGITAL with respect to such use. You agree that providing details of your use of the Web Site by 7 STAR DIGITAL to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, is 7 STAR DIGITAL's complete discretion.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and 7 STAR DIGITAL with respect to e-payment on 7 STAR DIGITAL Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and 7 STAR DIGITAL with respect to this Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The records of 7 STAR DIGITAL and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
- The services of e-payment of the bill is absolutely free for 7 STAR DIGITAL Consumers for all types of transactions. 7 STAR DIGITAL reserves the right to charge and recover from the User, fees for availing the Service.